Monday, February 28
I´m amazed - just found those gorgeous photos at the roadtripinfinland blog and have to post them here. Lot of wood, light & vintage stuff - works for me!
photo Riikka Kantinkoski concept Mirja Karjula
What a space, what do you say?
This large loft is located in Stockholm and curently for sale for "only" 9 500 000 SEK.
Color scheme is pure scandinavian - lot of white with blck plus a red color accent. The huge use of white makes a space even bigger. And BTW I always wanted hanging net at my flat!
found trough sisustusblogi
Friday, February 25
Im bit embrassed because I saw this lamp million times but always wondered - what lamp it is? Then discovered that it is lamp from Arne Jacobsen himself!
I love this lamp - great shape, greta colors - I realy want one of them at home.
It was developed in 1957 for SAS hotel Copenhagen and its design is still so timeless!
Shots are from hivemodern I love those interior shots - WOW!
Only downer is that it is very expensive.
Thursday, February 24
Here is the house of Danish Illustrator Sarah Hvass, bright white with pops of yellow and bold pattenrs, check Sarah´s portfolio here and the complete photo tour here.
Tuesday, February 22
1. Hasbro Star Wars Imperial AT-AT toy 2. Cathrineholm kettle
3. Almedahls Marianne Westman Picknick line 4. Danish Modern teak secretars
1. Oooh toy of dreams when I was a kid - but this new AT AT is much more better than the old Kenner one!
It have such a cool feautures like hidden speeder in the back, soundboard, functional airdrop modules and many more, it is also big, HUGE, want want want.
2. Altough I have lot of cathrineholm bowls and some casseroles, I still dont have any kettle - and they are so fabulous!
3. I wonder why they not made it sooner - from the first time I saw it, I was thinking about how cool it would be to have PICKNICK pattern on the kitchen stuff like tea towels, cutting boards, trays etc. - well - now it is aviable finaly
4. Good old danish modern furniture - those secretars are so cool - so many drawers for storing your treasures.
Monday, February 21
Here are some shots of Photographer Anita Caleros great loft.
Full of great vintage furniture and thrift founds.
Those old lofts are such a great places to live - so much space for so many things, I absolutely need space like that to store my stil growing collection :)
Well I love the taste of fresh coriander and I´v had pack of chicken drumsticks here that needed to be eaten - so I searched my favourite recipe page, bbc goodfood and got this wonderful recipe.
I did not used Tamarind paste (as I dont have it) but it was good as well.
It is easy to do, only you have to wait around 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
Saturday, February 19
What a great living. This interior was designed by Kathryn Tyler - she graduated in graphic design in 2000 and in 2004 founded her own design consultency - Linea Studio.
All of her works are stunning, she loves to use mid century modern stuff in her interiors - which is great - in this particular one there is cathrineholm enamelware, finel bowls, george nelsons lights and many more.
Contemporary scandinavian furniture never stop to surpsrise me, so many design studios doing great work, like this one - A2 studio.
A2 is a young Swedish furniture brand presenting a collection of creative and distinct objects produced in Småland, Sweden.
I love their experimenting with colors and classical scandinavian patterns, piece of furniture like this would be eye candy in every interior.